Privacy Statement of Villa San José Hotel & Suites® (hereinafter referred to as Villa San José), with address at Patzimba No. 77 Col. Vista Bella, C.P. 58090, Morelia, Michoacán is a company committed to protecting your privacy. The personal information you provide to us (personal data and sensitive data) will be treated in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
A. Purpose and Treatment of Personal Information.
- The personal information you provide will be used by Villa San José to provide the services you request such as: reservations, purchase of promotional packages and any other transaction related to the provision of tourist and commercial services in general.
- Turotel Morelia can use the personal information you provide to offer a better service and, where appropriate, identify your preferences during your stay and make it more pleasant.
- You can also use the information to offer promotions and tourist and commercial products in general, as well as any other related product or service, such as, but not limited to, sending promotions, special services, newsletters, surveys and other products and Villa San José services.
- Turotel Morelia may share or transmit the information with associates of Villa San José or with third parties so that they can send you information about their products and services in general.
- Finally, the information you provide can be treated in the cases expressly authorized by art. 10 of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties.
B. Personal Data.
- When the information is provided directly by you.
- When you visit the websites of Villa San José.
- When you use the services offered by Villa San José online.
- When we obtain information through means other than those indicated above and that are permitted by applicable laws. The personal data obtained by the means indicated above, can be: name, address, email, telephone number and any other that is required according to the purposes established in this Privacy Notice.
C. Use of Sensitive Personal Data.
Sensitive personal data is considered to be personal data that affects the most intimate sphere of its owner, or whose improper use may give rise to discrimination or entails a serious risk to it. In particular, those that may reveal aspects such as racial or ethnic origin, present and future health status, genetic information, religious, philosophical and moral beliefs, union affiliation, political opinions and sexual preferences are considered sensitive. This information is only collected by Villa San José from customers and may be used for marketing purposes for the improvement of the services offered.
D. Limitation to the Use or Disclosure of Personal Information.
You may limit at any time that your information you provide to Turotel Morelia, you will be given the treatment indicated in numerals 3 and 4 of subsection B), by means of a request that must be submitted in writing to the following address: Patzimba No. 77 Col Vista Bella, CP 58090, Morelia, Michoacán from 9 am to 2 pm from Monday to Friday or to the email email@example.com. In order to protect your confidentiality, Villa San José will send the response to your request in writing to the address or to the email address you have provided in your written request.
E. On the Exercise of the Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition (ARCO Rights).
The access, rectification, cancellation or opposition regarding the information you provide to Villa San José indicated in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties, may be done by submitting the request addressed to Villa San José, in terms of what is established in the previous paragraph, which will be answered in writing or by email in the terms indicated.
F. Control and Security of personal information.
Villa San José undertakes to take the necessary measures to protect the information collected, using security technologies and control procedures in the access, use or disclosure of your personal information without authorization, for example, by storing the personal information provided on servers located in Data Centers that have limited access controls. For online transactions, we also use security technologies that protect the personal information that is transmitted to us through the various electronic means. However, no security or data transmission system over which the company does not have absolute control and / or has dependence on the internet can guarantee that it is completely secure.
G. Electronic media and cookies.
In the event that you use electronic means in relation to your personal data will be generated in order to provide a better service cookies. Cookies are small pieces of information that are sent by the website to your browser. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer and are used to determine your preferences when connected to the services of our sites, as well as to track certain behaviors or activities carried out by you within our sites. In some sections of our site we require the client to have cookies enabled since some of the functionalities require them to work. Cookies allow us to:
- Recognize it when you enter our sites and offer you a personalized experience.
- Knowing the personal configuration of the site specified by you, for example, cookies allow us to detect the bandwidth that you have selected when entering the home page of our sites, so that we know what type of information is advisable to download.
H. Changes to this privacy statement.
Villa San José may at any time update this privacy statement. In the event that there are substantial changes to this statement, we will communicate it through the following website: http://www.villasanjose.com.mx in the section and Privacy Notice. Therefore, we suggest you periodically visit this privacy statement to be aware of any updates.
I agree that the personal information I provide to Villa San José is treated in accordance with the provisions of this Privacy Notice.
“Casa de la Loma & Suites” accepts cancellations on individual reservations 72 hours before the arrival of guests without any charge.
If the cancellation is made outside the stipulated margin, the first night will be charged (no show).
If the room is marked as non-refundable, 100% of the charge applies.
At the time of requesting your reservation you will be assigned the room according to our room availability.
Check in: 3:00 pm - Check out: 12:00 pm. Entry and / or departure outside these hours are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed.
In case of a prior check in at 3:00 pm, “Casa de la Loma & Suites” undertakes to store the guest's luggage and take it to the assigned room as soon as it is available.
If you require a Late check out, “Casa de la Loma & Suites” reserves the right to grant it or not, depending on availability, and to charge an additional fee or up to one more night.