Come and consent in an atmosphere of tranquility, elegance and nature.
La Cascada Restaurant Bar
You can taste various types of dishes of international cuisine, as well as Mexican cuisine where we place special emphasis on the typical food of the Michoacan region.
On your next visit you will not be able to go without enjoying some delicious crepes stuffed with cottagge cheese bathed in breakfast with a succulent mixture of yogurt and homemade red fruit jam or a good omelett fritata, some Benedictine eggs and what to say of a few uchepos with green slits or the pork ribs that are emblematic of regional food.
At lunch or dinner our menu awaits you to choose from its variety, among which its fresh salads or a delicious pasta with seafood, a clam and mussel soup, a salmon trout or a Michoacan molcajete based on arrachera, Chicken, sausage, cheese, cactus, pineapple and roasted onions, without missing avocado slices.
Our pleasant and quiet environment complemented by the warm and friendly attention of our attentive staff will make your visit a pleasant experience.
Panorama, Terraza la Cascada y Restaurante Saloons
Ideal for social and business events. Specialized in custom events. From 10 to 100 people.
You will find the combination of a rich variety of dishes and the attention and personalized service that characterizes us.
With panoramic view, it offers you relaxing massages, health and beauty, facials and packages as a couple, individual or friends.
- 24 hour reception
- Air conditioning
- Restaurant (additional cost)
- Bar (Additional cost)
- Room Service (Additional cost)
- Event Rooms (Additional cost)
- Spa (Additional cost)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free parking
- Dry Cleaning and Laundry (Additional cost)
- Guided Tours (Additional cost)
- Car rental (Additional cost)
Ubicado al Sur de la ciudad de Morelia en la zona residencial muy cerca de:
- Centro de convenciones Morelia a 5 min a pie.
- Orquidario a 8 min a pie.
- Zoológico Benito Juárez a 4 min en auto.
- Centro Histórico de Morelia a 10 min en auto.
- Plaza Comercial y Gastronómica a 5 min a pie.
- Plaza Las Américas a 5 min en auto.
- Palacio del Arte a 10 min en auto.
- Plaza Altozano a 10 min en .